Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Unlimited Calls Packags: Update(d)! - There or nearly there!? - 2/3 per month unlimited price range

Unlimited Calls Packags: Update(d)! - There or nearly there!? - 2/3 per month unlimited price range

Herman the German

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:45:12 +0000, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Another un educated person I see who just has to resort to vulgar

Funny, how I know how to spell uneducated.

>is NO I will not go away NEVER WILL I subscribed to this group long
>before most people had ever even heard of it .

Funny, I though Ivor, who you seem to have an unreasonable vendetta
against, started this group and was definitely here before most
people.

>If there is any going
>away to be done YOU go away and good ridden's .

I don't thinks so. Ron, Clavox or Dexter, whatever your preface your
this weeks inane drivel with, I will be sitting on your shoulder
watching your total stupidity.

>Happy now .

Extremely. Just keep on demonstrating your complete ineptitude to all.
A great basis for credibility.

Your opinion is worth didly-squat.

hema.shinde@gmail.com

On Mar 2, 2:29 pm, Brian A <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:01:30 -0000, "News Reader" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>

> >"News Reader" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:es96su$421$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> "Jono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >>news:snQFh.11123$(E-Mail Removed). co.uk...

> >> Errmmm.... ssshhhhhhh? [ : - ) lol ]

> >> Perhaps this is another "bonus" type "feature" ofRaketu? Let's not make
> >> to much noise, to many waves or scare them too much! Their 'may' be some
> >> other "attractive" entries or rates in their price list!

> >> Let me know how you or anyone else gets on or if anyone has any experience
> >> of this provider / any other thoughts, etc. generally?

> I checked out the rates....their site does not work in Firefox. I had
> to invoke IE tab. All sites should work, at the very least in Firefox,
> IE6 and IE7 and if possible Safari.raketu.com TAKE NOTE!!
>

> >> News Reader

> >Only joking (apart from the sssshhhh bit - which I mean in a kind of fun and
> >light hearted jokey yet serious way too anyhow!).... I am sureRaketuare
> >just great and I think / hope they run a very admirable service and I
> >believe they operate their tariff in a very good and positive and
> >competitive way - good for youRaketu

> >Best wisehs,

> >News Reader

> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.- Hide quoted text -

Hello All,

Raketu website works on all the explorer including FIREFOX, we have
tested that in our lab. Incase some of you have any issue loading the
Raketu website on FireFox please email our support team at
(E-Mail Removed)

Regards

Raketu Team

hema.shinde@gmail.com

On Mar 2, 5:43 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Mar 2, 2:29 pm, Brian A <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:01:30 -0000, "News Reader" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > wrote:

> > >"News Reader" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > >news:es96su$421$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > I checked out the rates....their site does not work in Firefox. I had
> > to invoke IE tab. All sites should work, at the very least in Firefox,
> > IE6 and IE7 and if possible Safari.raketu.com TAKE NOTE!!

> > >Only joking (apart from the sssshhhh bit - which I mean in a kind of fun and
> > >light hearted jokey yet serious way too anyhow!).... I am sureRaketuare
> > >just great and I think / hope they run a very admirable service and I
> > >believe they operate their tariff in a very good and positive and
> > >competitive way - good for youRaketu

> > >Best wisehs,

> > >News Reader

> > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.- Hide quoted text -

> Hello All,
>
> Raketuwebsite works on all the explorer including FIREFOX, we have
> tested that in our lab. Incase some of you have any issue loading theRaketuwebsite on FireFox please email our support team at
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Regards
>
> RaketuTeam- Hide quoted text -

Hello All,

Raketu offers Free calling to over 42 countries/locations NO LIMIT. To
correct mistaken information,(check the table on http://www.myvoipprovider.com/Free_VoIP/)
If you do not use any of Raketu paid services for 180 days from the
very last time you used it, you might lose the credit in your account.
HOWEVER, Even just a FREE phone call to landline/mobile is considered
using the service. therefore even if you make a call which is for FREE
YOUR ACCOUNT CREDIT DOES NOT GET DEDECTED. Please check FAQ section on
our website http://www.raketu.com/en/credit-expire.php.

Regards

Raketu Team

News Reader

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> On Mar 2, 5:43 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> On Mar 2, 2:29 pm, Brian A <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> > I checked out the rates....their site does not work in Firefox. I had
>> > to invoke IE tab. All sites should work, at the very least in Firefox,
>> > IE6 and IE7 and if possible Safari.raketu.com TAKE NOTE!!

>> > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.- Hide quoted text -

>> Hello All,
>>
>> Raketuwebsite works on all the explorer including FIREFOX, we have
>> tested that in our lab. Incase some of you have any issue loading
>> theRaketuwebsite on FireFox please email our support team at
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> RaketuTeam- Hide quoted text -

> Hello All,
>
> Raketu offers Free calling to over 42 countries/locations NO LIMIT. To
> correct mistaken information,(check the table on
> http://www.myvoipprovider.com/Free_VoIP/)
> If you do not use any of Raketu paid services for 180 days from the
> very last time you used it, you might lose the credit in your account.
> HOWEVER, Even just a FREE phone call to landline/mobile is considered
> using the service. therefore even if you make a call which is for FREE
> YOUR ACCOUNT CREDIT DOES NOT GET DEDECTED. Please check FAQ section on
> our website http://www.raketu.com/en/credit-expire.php.
>
> Regards
>
> Raketu Team

Hi,

Lovely to see a representative communication / voice here from Raketu...

Please can you provide any / some confirmation concerning use of your
services with SIP hardware devices or alternative soft-phones (e.g. X-Tens
X-Lite). Please also advise, if you presently do not support or permit this
(by which I particularly mean letting people know log-on details such as
server name / address, etc. - even if you do not officially support this or
tell customers that only those using your own softphone will be supported),
if you plan to allow this in the future (and when)?

Many thanks. Again great to see your service, have your input here and I
look forward to hopefully becoming a customer shortly (note: the SIP support
is quite an important mater, I would almost certainly use your software
anyhow for its instant messenger and other functions anyhow but probably
not, at least primarily for the phone service side).

Lastly, could you also please confirm if your current tariff structure /
service / etc. is promotional, temporary or beta or permanent / long-term
( > 1.5 years) (i.e. the list of free destinations, the prices, the free
call programme, the credit expiry terms, etc., etc.).

Best wishes,

News Reader