Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > photosuite 7

photosuite 7

JWM

I recently bought Photosuite 7 platinum for use on my HP pavilion a210uk.
Windows XP + SP2
I find it quite good and simple to use.
My problem is that after making a slide show I don't know how to play it on
my computer in full screen.
If I save it to a folder then try to play it, then it goes back to the PS7
program where it only plays in preview.
If I burn it to a CD-R or CD-RW it will not open on my computer at all
although I have a combi DVD and CD player.
If anyone knows what I can use to play these slide shows I would be very
grateful.
Cheers,
Jim.

lookaaly@yahoo.com

HI, Jim

I' m not familiar with PS7. But if you want to create slideshow on your
PC or burn them to DVDs , just take a look at Photo2VCD Studio or
Photo2DVD Studio, They all have a nice slideshow with music. Have a try
and hope this helps.

JWM

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> HI, Jim
>
> I' m not familiar with PS7. But if you want to create slideshow on your
> PC or burn them to DVDs , just take a look at Photo2VCD Studio or
> Photo2DVD Studio, They all have a nice slideshow with music. Have a try
> and hope this helps.

Thanks for the info and I will certainly have a look at them.
PS7 does have all the facilities to make a superb slideshow and my only
problem is how to save it.
May just be me that can't fathom out the instructions and although Roxio
have acknowledged my registration of the product, I still can't get any
support from them.
Cheers.
Jim