Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The death of [snip]

The death of [snip]

clutch@lycos.com

Ah for the good old days when the judicious use of [snip] and some
editing of a 177 line metoo reply reduced it to a screen full.

I know most have dsl or cable modem but still, how about editing down
to the paragraphs you are replying to?

I fear [snip] died and we did not notice it's passing.

Wes