Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon Powershot A510 - flake inside LCD cover?

Canon Powershot A510 - flake inside LCD cover?

Nate Perkins

Hi folks,

I just got a new Canon Powershot A510. I love the camera, except that
inside the plastic shield over the back LCD there's a little flake
about a millimeter in diameter that variously sticks around the
display, casting a little black dot.

The flake's on the LCD only; I can see it move around a bit when
tapped and it doesn't show in transferred images.

I'm wondering if this is a common problem on these little cameras? Is
it cause to return it for exchange?

Thanks in advance,
Nate