Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Fuji FinePix 1300 flash memory card QUESTION

Fuji FinePix 1300 flash memory card QUESTION

DaveD|||

Hi,
I'm using the 8 meg card that came with the camera and sometimes I run
out of storage.

Questions: can I replace the card with any standard flash card or are
there any special limitations on memory size and type? Anybody know of where
to find the best buys on these things?

Thanks, Dave

Churchill, Dave

Not sure what kind of flash card you are refering to - compact flash, SD,
XD, or something else, but in general, you just stick with same TYPE (mfgr
not in general that important, IMHO) of card, buy one larger, and you should
be o.k. Can go I would imagine at least as high as 1 GB with no problem,
assuming that size is available in the type of card your camera uses.

news:jRK0e.3190$(E-Mail Removed) k.net...

1300 monografia 1300 monografia XML 0 04-26-2005 05:39 AM
Fuji FinePix S602Z vs Fujifilm FinePix S7000 Kevin Digital Photography 11 12-21-2003 08:03 PM
Re: Canon G3 vs Olympus camedia 5050 Vs Fuji Fuji FinePix Digital Camera, S602 Chris Gunn Digital Photography 2 07-14-2003 01:03 PM
Re: Canon G3 vs Olympus camedia 5050 Vs Fuji Fuji FinePix Digital Camera, S602 The Ruzicka Family Digital Photography 4 07-12-2003 02:17 PM
Re: Canon G3 vs Olympus camedia 5050 Vs Fuji Fuji FinePix Digital Camera, S602 The Ruzicka Family Digital Photography 0 07-11-2003 04:09 AM

Advertisments