Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon coolpix 2500 or 3500 replacement USB cable

Nikon coolpix 2500 or 3500 replacement USB cable

Shri

Hi

I have a Nikon coolpix 2500 camera that the charger, battery and usb
cable was just stolen. Got the charger and battery eaily enough but
having trouble finding cheap places to buy the cable.

I know the Nikon name UC -3 but dont know what kind of connector it is
as probably cheaper to buy a generic cable with the right connector.

Any help would be appreciated (I have come across min B, 5 pin mini B
and 8 pin mini B)

Shriram

Ed Ruf

On 23 Mar 2005 13:15:14 -0800, in rec.photo.digital "Shri"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi
>
>I have a Nikon coolpix 2500 camera that the charger, battery and usb
>cable was just stolen. Got the charger and battery eaily enough but
>having trouble finding cheap places to buy the cable.
>
>I know the Nikon name UC -3 but dont know what kind of connector it is
>as probably cheaper to buy a generic cable with the right connector.
>
>Any help would be appreciated (I have come across min B, 5 pin mini B
>and 8 pin mini B)

If you only need to transfer files off the camera, an inexpensive card
reader may be a cheaper solution.
See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at

Boch

Your work is exceptional...This backs up what I'm try to get through this,
"BUY THE NEW CAMERA/is a waste." The 5700 has been out there..Its shoots
great..But its the photographer-not the camera!

--
BOCH
news:(E-Mail Removed)...