Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > I want to print some of Canon Pro1 manual

I want to print some of Canon Pro1 manual

Kayla

I downloaded the manual and I would like to be able to print some
pages but I'm not able to do that with Adobe Reader 6. It's not like
I am trying to get something free. I did buy the camera and the
manual came with it but I just don't always want to carry around a
book. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Lori

Jim Townsend

Kayla wrote:

> I downloaded the manual and I would like to be able to print some
> pages but I'm not able to do that with Adobe Reader 6. It's not like
> I am trying to get something free. I did buy the camera and the
> manual came with it but I just don't always want to carry around a
> book. Any suggestions?

Have you clicked on 'File' on the top bar and chosen 'print'
from the drop down menu ?

What happens when you press 'Control' and 'P' together ?

werdan

"Kayla" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I downloaded the manual and I would like to be able to print some
> pages but I'm not able to do that with Adobe Reader 6. It's not like
> I am trying to get something free. I did buy the camera and the
> manual came with it but I just don't always want to carry around a
> book. Any suggestions?

Try searching google for something like this..

http://www.crackpassword.com/product...othersoft/pdf/

This one may even work. It has a 30day 'limited' trial which may help you do
what you need to.

Kayla

I went through 'file' and 'print' and when I printed a page a large
stamp of "COPY" was across the page. What I originally wanted to do
was select the text that I want to print. Copy to Microsoft Word and
just print out what I want. I have done this with my last camera
manual. It seems Canaon won't allow me to do this and I have inquired
to Canon Support but have not received a reply.

Lori

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:18:58 -0600, Jim Townsend <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Kayla wrote:
>
>> I downloaded the manual and I would like to be able to print some
>> pages but I'm not able to do that with Adobe Reader 6. It's not like
>> I am trying to get something free. I did buy the camera and the
>> manual came with it but I just don't always want to carry around a
>> book. Any suggestions?

>Have you clicked on 'File' on the top bar and chosen 'print'
>from the drop down menu ?
>
>What happens when you press 'Control' and 'P' together ?

Kayla

Thanks.

I just downloaded the trial version and unfortunately it doesn't let
me get past the first 21 pages and the manual is 270 pages. This
might be the only time I need it so I'm not sure if I want to spend
the $60 which is what the price would be after exchange rate and
customs fee.

Lori

Kayla wrote:

> I went through 'file' and 'print' and when I printed a page a large
> stamp of "COPY" was across the page. What I originally wanted to do
> was select the text that I want to print. Copy to Microsoft Word and
> just print out what I want. I have done this with my last camera
> manual. It seems Canaon won't allow me to do this and I have inquired
> to Canon Support but have not received a reply.

Ah.. OK You should have mentioned some of that stuff in your
original question

I've printed some Canon documents that I downloaded from thier
site.. My 10D manual prints just fine.

I guess they started blocking the print option in later
documents....

Ali

Try downloading adobe acrobat reader 7.
I was always finding I couldn't save files despite no security set in
the document.

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Kayla
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes

--