Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > linksys router BEFW11S4-VN not connecting to pc WITH WESTELL 22OO

linksys router BEFW11S4-VN not connecting to pc WITH WESTELL 22OO

=?Utf-8?B?UmFscGg=?=

linksys router BEFW11S4-VN not connecting to pc with Westell wirespeed 22OO
DSL modem through Verizon. Setup disk verifies internet connection then shows
error message not connected to computer. All connections seem fine. Can this
be a IP address problem? Does my system need to be configured please help. I
am tired of talking to those guys at verizon.

=?Utf-8?B?a2VpdGg=?=

wow, that is very similar to my problem. help!!