Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Imacon Scanner

Imacon Scanner

foto

Could someone please tell me what adapter
I would use to connect an Imacon Photo Flextight
Scanner(SCSI)to an Imac G4 (Firewire or USB).
Thanks

RSD99

Adaptec SCSI card
www.adaptec.com

"foto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Could someone please tell me what adapter
> I would use to connect an Imacon Photo Flextight
> Scanner(SCSI)to an Imac G4 (Firewire or USB).
> Thanks

Guy Jordan

foto wrote:
> Could someone please tell me what adapter
> I would use to connect an Imacon Photo Flextight
> Scanner(SCSI)to an Imac G4 (Firewire or USB).
> Thanks

There are SCSI to USB adapters but they don't work for all purposes. I
would suggest contacting Imacon about compatibility.

-Guy