Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Part Number of Cisco 3552 SMI Switch

Part Number of Cisco 3552 SMI Switch

Sabya

Dear All,
can anyone help me get this information?
Actually i need the Part Number of MODEL NO WS-C3550-24 SMI Switch.
I have tried with "sh ver" command but only Power Supply part Number
is available .Is there any other command by which i can get the
information? Or i have to check out in any website for this type of
information?

Merv

try

show inventory

Mark Lar

Sabya wrote:

> Dear All,
> can anyone help me get this information?
> Actually i need the Part Number of MODEL NO WS-C3550-24 SMI Switch.
> I have tried with "sh ver" command but only Power Supply part Number
> is available .Is there any other command by which i can get the
> information? Or i have to check out in any website for this type of
> information?

sh tech

Sabya

Dear Merv,
Have tried u'r "show inventory". but says " invalid input command"
Pls suggest.

Merv wrote:
> try
>
> show inventory

Merv

this command is new and may not be supported on your paltform with its
current IOS version.

What is the problem you are trying to address ???