Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Moon picture

Moon picture

cuzZle

Please let me know what do you think .

http://www.photosig.com/go/photos/view?id=1480153

1/30 F8
ISO 100

Konica Minolta Dimage Z2

thank you
matteo

Bigguy

Yup, it's the moon....

Guy
cuzZle wrote:
> Please let me know what do you think .
>
> http://www.photosig.com/go/photos/view?id=1480153
>
> 1/30 F8
> ISO 100
>
> Konica Minolta Dimage Z2
>

> thank you
> matteo

Pete D

You should speed up your shutter.

"cuzZle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Please let me know what do you think .
>
> http://www.photosig.com/go/photos/view?id=1480153
>
> 1/30 F8
> ISO 100
>
> Konica Minolta Dimage Z2
>

> thank you
> matteo

Gene Palmiter

I am not going to look! It might be a photo of someone mooning the camera.
This group has gotten really weird lately!

"Bigguy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yup, it's the moon....
>
> Guy
> cuzZle wrote:
> > Please let me know what do you think .
> >
> > http://www.photosig.com/go/photos/view?id=1480153
> >
> > 1/30 F8
> > ISO 100
> >
> > Konica Minolta Dimage Z2
> >

> > thank you
> > matteo

TheNewsGuy

On 19 Mar 2005 07:59:03 -0800, "cuzZle" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Please let me know what do you think .

Disappointed. I thought it was going to be of some college guy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
+ (two mirrored sites)
+ http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym
+ http://wave.prohosting.com/tnguym NOWTHISWORKS
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Frank ess

> cuzZle wrote:
>> Please let me know what do you think .
>>
>> http://www.photosig.com/go/photos/view?id=1480153
>>
>> 1/30 F8
>> ISO 100
>>
>> Konica Minolta Dimage Z2
>>

>> thank you
>> matteo

Looks just like the one we got over here, yesterday.

Sheldon

"Pete D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BH%_d.4013$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You should speed up your shutter.

Not if he's using something like a 500 f8 mirror, that has a fixed aperture.
Nice shot!

> "cuzZle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> Please let me know what do you think .
>>
>> http://www.photosig.com/go/photos/view?id=1480153
>>
>> 1/30 F8
>> ISO 100
>>
>> Konica Minolta Dimage Z2
>>

>> thank you
>> matteo

M-M

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Sheldon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > You should speed up your shutter.

> Not if he's using something like a 500 f8 mirror, that has a fixed aperture.
> Nice shot!

So then he should manually shorten the shutter speed. The pic is a bit
overexposed and possibly shows motion blur.

That said, it is pretty near impossible to expose an entire partial moon
since the terminator portion is in the shadows and the rounded side is
brightly lit. You make your choice.

m-m

Pete D

"Sheldon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Pete D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:BH%_d.4013$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> You should speed up your shutter.

> Not if he's using something like a 500 f8 mirror, that has a fixed
> aperture. Nice shot!

Didn't read the post did you??? Does a 500F8 fit on a Konica Dimage Z2, well
yes it does I guess if you use Super Glue. You might like the shot but I see
motion blur. He is taking a photo of something that is well lit by the sun,
1/30 is too slow to retain sharpness unless on a tripod, he obviously did
not use one or took it during an earth tremor.

JPS@no.komm

In message <HJc%d.4867$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Pete D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Didn't read the post did you??? Does a 500F8 fit on a Konica Dimage Z2, well
>yes it does I guess if you use Super Glue. You might like the shot but I see
>motion blur. He is taking a photo of something that is well lit by the sun,
>1/30 is too slow to retain sharpness unless on a tripod, he obviously did
>not use one or took it during an earth tremor.

The data on the web page actually says "30 seconds".
--

John P Sheehy <(E-Mail Removed)>