Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Hi Guys. First Time Poster

claudio385

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
Just wanted to say "Hi"

On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading
this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
Just spreading the wealth
Go to http://www.otcbb.com
and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
growth is Let me know what you guys think ;

--
claudio385

chrlz@go.com

Could spammers get any more moronic? (See above for answer)

Gene Palmiter

Do you have a photo of big money?

"claudio385" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1111115235.26d9e9b845f41409955f46aa6ad62d88@t eranews...

> Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
> Just wanted to say "Hi"
>
> On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
> this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading
> this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
> doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
> excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
> some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
> Just spreading the wealth
> Go to http://www.otcbb.com
> and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
> growth is Let me know what you guys think
>

> --
> claudio385

Darrell

Odd how a "first time poster" is able to use a mail2new gateway to make
"her" post anonymous...

Des Perado

"claudio385" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1111115235.26d9e9b845f41409955f46aa6ad62d88@t eranews...

> On a side note my Hubby
> --
> claudio385

A guy called Claudio has a hubby. Right.

Lionel

Kibo informs me that claudio385 <(E-Mail Removed)>
stated that:

>Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
>Just wanted to say "Hi"

No, you wanted to pump'n'dump some worthless penny-stocks.

>On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
>this new IPO sto[*SLAP!*]

**** off, spammer.

Darrell

"Des Perado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "claudio385" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1111115235.26d9e9b845f41409955f46aa6ad62d88@t eranews...
> >

> > On a side note my Hubby
> > --
> > claudio385

> A guy called Claudio has a hubby. Right.

Depends on what State they live in

slatif786@gmail.com

This is typical Pump and Dump.
Claudio , you should go to investment boards to
hype this stock. This site is for discussions on photography
ONLY.