Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > digital IR

digital IR

Brian Locklin

any one have any thing on digital infra red photography.

Unclaimed Mysteries

Brian Locklin wrote:

> any one have any thing on digital infra red photography.

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net/im...possible00.jpg

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

Of course I went to law school. - Warren Zevon, "Mr. Bad Example"

Jim Townsend

Brian Locklin wrote:

> any one have any thing on digital infra red photography.

If you like trees with white leaves, there's a good IR simulation
plug-in for Photoshop. You can take any of your photos and make it
look like an IR image.

It'll save you spending money on one of those IR filters

http://photoshop.pluginsworld.com/pl...hop&plugin=599

Unclaimed Mysteries

Jim Townsend wrote:
> Brian Locklin wrote:
>

>>any one have any thing on digital infra red photography.

> If you like trees with white leaves, there's a good IR simulation
> plug-in for Photoshop. You can take any of your photos and make it
> look like an IR image.
>
> It'll save you spending money on one of those IR filters

You're trying to bait me, aren't you? It's so SHINNNYYY!!!!

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net