Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: What the argument is REALLY about

Re: What the argument is REALLY about

invalid@example.com

Chris Mitchell wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>Chris Mitchell wrote:
>>
>>Chris, why are you posting to alt.sex.fetish.jello?
>>

>Yes, it's because I always cover myself in jello when
>I cycle to work naked.

There s picture I am going to have trouble getting out of my mind.
PLEASE Tell me that "Chris" is a female name...

1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Chris Mitchell wrote:
> >
> >(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >
> >>Chris Mitchell wrote:
> >>
> >>Chris, why are you posting to alt.sex.fetish.jello?
> >>

> >Yes, it's because I always cover myself in jello when
> >I cycle to work naked.

> There s picture I am going to have trouble getting out of my mind.
> PLEASE Tell me that "Chris" is a female name...

Sorry! to disappoint, but your answering a 'dyed in the wool' Sodomite.
Right Chris?

Chris Mitchell

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:58:54 +0000, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>There s picture I am going to have trouble getting out of my mind.
>PLEASE Tell me that "Chris" is a female name...

'fraid not! ROFL! Definitely male, as the bald head and recently
posted link to pic of me and my colleagues in a hot tub will attest