Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Scanning old 35mm slides

Scanning old 35mm slides

Oliver Costich

These are over 50 years old. They are somewhat faded but otherwise OK.
Can anyone recommend a service to scan and possibly correct these?

The Video Editor

Yes. I do them
http://www.dvdhomevideoeditor.com
click on products and photos/slides
I think my server is being attacked right now, it is not responding.
Check it later. I charge $0.12/slide bulk scans at 1,200 DPI or higher
and produce a standard DVD movie using music and effects in dolby
digital. Prices for slides DVD movies start at $65/100 slides and each
of them include a picture CD. Also canned professional DVD jacket
inserts and labels that look like movies can be used free, I substitute
a pic you designate to go on the cover like an actor or model.