Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt

Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt

Shabi the fifth

Hey,
I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
know). If anyone knows - does the EOS refle (not degital) lenses fit
the digital model? I'm not sure what kind of lensses are they (EF AF...
whatever...) I do know they are Canon lenses (28X80, 100X300).

Thanks,
Me ;o)

g n p

You wouldn't, by any chance, gasp, have checked the Canon site,
right???????????????

Shabi the fifth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> Hey,
> I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
> expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
> know). If anyone knows - does the EOS refle (not degital) lenses fit
> the digital model? I'm not sure what kind of lensses are they (EF AF...
> whatever...) I do know they are Canon lenses (28X80, 100X300).
>
> Thanks,
> Me ;o)

Shabi the fifth

Well, gasp, I did... coudn't find any mentioning about it...
They did have alist of EM lenses that are good but nothing about older
lenses...

grenner

Express Cameras see the URL below

Greg
"Shabi the fifth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hey,
> I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
> expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
> know). If anyone knows - does the EOS refle (not degital) lenses fit
> the digital model? I'm not sure what kind of lensses are they (EF AF...
> whatever...) I do know they are Canon lenses (28X80, 100X300).
>
> Thanks,
> Me ;o)

cluedweasel

On 15 Mar 2005 11:22:00 -0800, "Shabi the fifth"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hey,
>I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
>expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
>know).

Are you sure you want to do that? Read

kayaker

Any lens that works on a Canon EOS camera should work on the Rebel
which are the EF lenses. If you have an FD lens from an older Canon
like the AE-1 or F-1, you're out of luck. Where did you see "EM"
lenses?
Kayaker

dNaOvSiPdAcMa@writeme.com

Shabi the fifth wrote:
> Hey,
> I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
> expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
> know). If anyone knows - does the EOS refle (not degital) lenses fit
> the digital model? I'm not sure what kind of lensses are they (EF

AF...
> whatever...) I do know they are Canon lenses (28X80, 100X300).
>
> Thanks,
> Me ;o)

You might want to decide what camera you want. The old digital rebel
is the
300D. The new digital rebel XT is the 350D. They are both still
available.

Thomas T. Veldhouse

cluedweasel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 15 Mar 2005 11:22:00 -0800, "Shabi the fifth"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hey,
>>I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
>>expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
>>know).

> Are you sure you want to do that? Read
> http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1805.html

I have no affiliation with the above company. However, it appears the
problem was solely related to the customer being impatient and spooked
by a report, and in fact the service that was receieved was exactly as
expected. Also note that any additional fees [like shipping and
handling] were known BEFORE this customer paid, so the option to say no
always existed.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse
Spammers please contact me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).