Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photographers Rights

Photographers Rights

Carl Miller

Someone in our photography group was recently harassed by a security
guard for taking pictures in downtown Charlotte, NC. We found this
interesting flyer: http://www.krages.com/phoright.htm

Gary Eickmeier

Carl Miller wrote:
> Someone in our photography group was recently harassed by a security
> guard for taking pictures in downtown Charlotte, NC. We found this
> interesting flyer: http://www.krages.com/phoright.htm

Thanks Carl - I was harrassed in a mall, but I suppose that is private
property and they can restrict photography, right?

Gary Eickmeier

RSD99

Correct ... at least in the USA.

"Gary Eickmeier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:S5_Xd.163003$(E-Mail Removed) m...

> Carl Miller wrote:
> > Someone in our photography group was recently harassed by a security
> > guard for taking pictures in downtown Charlotte, NC. We found this
> > interesting flyer: http://www.krages.com/phoright.htm

> Thanks Carl - I was harrassed in a mall, but I suppose that is private
> property and they can restrict photography, right?
>
> Gary Eickmeier

paul.busse@gmail.com

Thanks for that post!

Paul Busse