Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > RE: Problem with network with 2 access points

RE: Problem with network with 2 access points

=?Utf-8?B?ZWIxMDM=?=

Could you provide us with a visio drawing of your network?

"DRIESSEN Michel" wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> At home, I have got a network with 6 PC's.
>
> I send you hereby a scheme of my network.
>
> Central you can find a switch with 2 access points connected to it.
>
> To the switch 2 PC's are connected through UTP-cable (PC1 and PC2).
> To one access point (AP1 - 54 Mbps) 2 PC's (PC3 and PC4) are connected.
> To the other access point (AP2 - 22 Mbps) also 2 PC's (PC5 and PC6) are
> connected.
>
> It's no problem to connect PC1 and PC2 to all the other PC's.
> Until yesterday, I was able to make a connection from PC3 or PC4 to PC5 or
> PC6.
> Now, I can only make this connection by connecting PC3 or PC4 to the access
> point AP2 - 22 Mbps.
>
> Although yesterday, I was able to connect PC3 or PC4 to PC5 and PC6 through
> AP1 and AP2.
>
> Does anyone know what is wrong ?
> Can anyone give me the correct solution ?
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> Michel D

DRIESSEN Michel

Hello,

In my first message I added an attachment with the drawing of my network.

Thanks.

Michel

"eb103" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...