Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo gallery updated - invitation

Photo gallery updated - invitation

RTJ

Hello,

I've just updated my photo gallery.
New pictures from polish heritage parks,
east-european landscapes, animals etc.

http://www.rtj.republika.pl
go to Galeria -> Pejzaz -> Skansen to see heritage parks photos

(english language not available yet)

--
Best Regards
Romek

paul

RTJ wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've just updated my photo gallery.
> New pictures from polish heritage parks,
> east-european landscapes, animals etc.
>
> http://www.rtj.republika.pl
> go to Galeria -> Pejzaz -> Skansen to see heritage parks photos
>
> (english language not available yet)

Those are beautiful! I just clicked on the picture to enter the gallery
of countryside images. Then there are other galleries on the top menu.

What camera did you use?

arcturus1111gr@yahoo.gr

Beautiful

RTJ

"paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> RTJ wrote:
> > I've just updated my photo gallery.
> > New pictures from polish heritage parks,
> > east-european landscapes, animals etc.
> >
> > http://www.rtj.republika.pl
> > go to Galeria -> Pejzaz -> Skansen to see heritage parks photos
> >
> > (english language not available yet)

> Those are beautiful! I just clicked on the picture to enter the gallery
> of countryside images. Then there are other galleries on the top menu.

Thanks

> What camera did you use?

Canon EOS