Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Network: Internet works but cannot browse network

Wireless Network: Internet works but cannot browse network

bravodelta73@comcast.net

I have a wireless network with a WinXP host and a Win 98 client
machine. Client machine is able to connect to the Internet, but
cannot see shared folders on the host, nor connect to a shared
printer.

Any ideas on what to do to fix this problem?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
You have to make sure that all sharing are configured correctly.
This page has Sharing instructions for both Win98 and WinXP.
http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...