Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Changing EXIF Date taken information as a batch

Changing EXIF Date taken information as a batch

Videot

My wife's camera had the default date set when she started taking pictures
on our recent trip to Egypt. I can correct the date taken information
easily enough using Uleads' Photo Explorer 8.5. But the program only
allows you to change pictures one at a time. Is there any program that will
allow you to do a batch of photo's all at once?

--
Thanks in advance

Michael Meissner

"Videot" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> My wife's camera had the default date set when she started taking pictures
> on our recent trip to Egypt. I can correct the date taken information
> easily enough using Uleads' Photo Explorer 8.5. But the program only
> allows you to change pictures one at a time. Is there any program that will
> allow you to do a batch of photo's all at once?

Jhead may do what you want, and its freeware:
http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/jhead/

--
Michael Meissner
http://www.the-meissners.org

Dave Martindale

"Videot" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>My wife's camera had the default date set when she started taking pictures
>on our recent trip to Egypt. I can correct the date taken information
>easily enough using Uleads' Photo Explorer 8.5. But the program only
>allows you to change pictures one at a time. Is there any program that will
>allow you to do a batch of photo's all at once?

I think I used "exifer" for this once. It will do a batch of files at
once (same amount of time change applied to each file).

Dave