Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: How many calories a day should I eat ?

Re: How many calories a day should I eat ?

Phil Scott

"a-scrapbooking-diva" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi. How many calories a day should I eat ? I am 5 feet 6

inches tall,
> female, and currently about 210 pounds. I would like to cut

down my
> calories to the minumum I should eat without putting my

health at risk.
> Any advice would be appreciated. I tried the low carb diet,

but it
> didn't work for me.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kate

Calories with no nutritional valve such as heavily cooked
vegitables, most canned foods to a major degree...and
microwaved foods to a large degree will require you to eat way
more calories than you can metabolize in order to feel
good.... so all those 'dead' calories go into making you fat.

if you switch to mostly raw foods, fruits, vegitables, salads,
and for meat stay with some fish, salmon is good, wild salmon
the best... three times a week, and chicken a few times a
week, and beef liver or beef steak once a week..... and cut
way back on: Dairy products, breads, and sweets.

And then walk half an hour a day... you will loose weight.

If you eat processed foods, you will not loose wieght and
remain healthy.... you will also have to starve yourself badly
in the meantime with processed foods

the reason is that raw foods have the enzymes nature gave them
and all nutrients you need ...cooking or processing kills all
of the enzymes, and maybe 90% of most nutrients.

If you want to loose weight real fast and get super healthy at
the same time, purchase a 'champion' brand juicer...and a book
on raw vegitable juicing, and drink that, 32 oz a day or
more... then eat salads, and some fish for your meals... and
join a gym and hire a coach to show you how to excercise so
that its fun, and not debilitating... Golds Gym is very good
for that.

12 weeks on that regime and you should be down 30 lbs at
least, with 20% less body fat, and 20% more muscle.... a semi
babe at that point... 12 more weeks and you would be coming up
on babe status.... then a year to groove it all in (that takes
constant motivation thats why you join a gym).

Meantime, understand the glorious food companies have been
hiring scientists for the last 50 years to add things to the
food to make their brand addictive... so realize you are
addicted, and the cravings for this stuff will be *extreme.

In my case it took 3 years go gradually phase all of this
stuff out, now I am fit again, with only occasional brief
lapses to junk food.

There are currently US senate hearings and a bunch of
attorneys figuring out ways to make the food companies that do
this liable for damages in the deaths and gross fattening of a
few hundred million americans... it was a crime. Recognised
now but still not stopped.

I hope this helps.

Phil Scott

William Graham

"Phil Scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:npOPd.3785$(E-Mail Removed) t...

> "a-scrapbooking-diva" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> Hi. How many calories a day should I eat ? I am 5 feet 6

> inches tall,
>> female, and currently about 210 pounds. I would like to cut

> down my
>> calories to the minumum I should eat without putting my

> health at risk.
>> Any advice would be appreciated. I tried the low carb diet,

> but it
>> didn't work for me.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Kate

> Calories with no nutritional valve such as heavily cooked
> vegitables, most canned foods to a major degree...and
> microwaved foods to a large degree will require you to eat way
> more calories than you can metabolize in order to feel
> good.... so all those 'dead' calories go into making you fat.
>

> if you switch to mostly raw foods, fruits, vegitables, salads,
> and for meat stay with some fish, salmon is good, wild salmon
> the best... three times a week, and chicken a few times a
> week, and beef liver or beef steak once a week..... and cut
> way back on: Dairy products, breads, and sweets.
>
> And then walk half an hour a day... you will loose weight.

Try joining a, "mall walkers club". These are groups that contract with the
local Mall administrators to open up their malls at 6:00 AM every morning so
the mall walkers can exercise out of the rain by walking in the mall. If
there isn't one in your area, then organize one yourself......

King's Crown

Hello,

This thread is posting on the scrapbook newsgroup. Wasn't sure if you were
trying to share or not.

Lynne

news:(E-Mail Removed)...