Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Saving as JPG for online prints - ICC profile??

Saving as JPG for online prints - ICC profile??

Brian Huether

I spent all day editing some photos to be printed online (using EZprints).
Should I be checking off the ICC box when I save them? Will it matter? I
want to be sure my efforts were not a waste!

thanks,

brian