Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Follow up on The London Map - Come see Hawaii !

Follow up on The London Map - Come see Hawaii !

Peter Watts via PhotoKB.com

For those of you who enjoyed The London Map (http://wwww.the-london-
map.co.uk), you may also like this one:

The Hawaii Map (http://www.the-hawaii-map.com), which gives an interactived
map of Hawaii Island with panoramic photos attached. This starts at Volcano
National Park, but covers a fair amount of the island. Unfortunately as I
am now based in London I can not continue to expand it, but if anyoone has
panoramics of Hawaii that they would be willing to see used in this
project, then please let me know. If you do, then I will add a page to the
site stating who donated which shots and what their own sites are.

Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Peter

Scott W

Hey that is so cool, this is the island we live on.
I have a bunch of panoramics that I could send.

Scott

Dan Birchall

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Scott W) wrote:
> Hey that is so cool, this is the island we live on.
> I have a bunch of panoramics that I could send.

Ditto... although mine are in plain ornery no-Java-required QuickTime VR.

--
Dan Birchall, Hilo HI - http://hilom.multiply.com/ - images, words, technology