Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > cheaper alternative to Canon Timer Remote Controller?

cheaper alternative to Canon Timer Remote Controller?

browntiger73@yahoo.com

Hi, I am in the look out for a timer Remote for my Canon 10D. The one
I found sells for around 130USD (Canon Timer Remote Controller) but I
am wondering if anyone knows of any "generic" brands out there that do
prety much the same?

apkesh