Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Info not showing up properly in Cisco Network Assistant? Pic...

Info not showing up properly in Cisco Network Assistant? Pic...

Calvin.Lai@shaw.ca

http://members.shaw.ca/ccslai/cgi-corp-cwbb.jpg

Ignore the layout as we are reconfiguring and moving the connections so
that it will be cleaner.

At any rate, the switches with the "?" are either 2948G-GE-TX or 2948.
How do I go about so that Cisco Network Assistant 3.0 recognizes them
as switches and can see them like the other switches?

Is there something I have to turn ON on those switches? Does them
having CatOS has something to do with CNA 3.0 not being able to
recognize them?