Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sony DSC F707 5MP Digital Camera w 128Mb + 64Mb memory for sale ebay Australia ends 16 Feb 05

Sony DSC F707 5MP Digital Camera w 128Mb + 64Mb memory for sale ebay Australia ends 16 Feb 05

Jo

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....3183148&ssPage
Name=STRK:MESE:IT

buy it now option also at $660

In new condition and perfect working order and comes in it's original box
with all its original accessories with 128Mb + 64Mb memory sticks

Chip Gallo

Jo wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....3183148&ssPage
> Name=STRK:MESE:IT
>
> buy it now option also at $660
>
> In new condition and perfect working order and comes in it's original box
> with all its original accessories with 128Mb + 64Mb memory sticks

I have a 717 kit with Sony telephoto extender, extra battery, several
memory sticks that I will sell for the same price.

See
http://www.2java.com/chipgallo/717_sale.htm

Chip Gallo

Stewy

In article <%SoOd.155$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Chip Gallo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Jo wrote:
> > http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....3183148&ssPage
> > Name=STRK:MESE:IT
> >
> > buy it now option also at $660
> >
> > In new condition and perfect working order and comes in it's original box
> > with all its original accessories with 128Mb + 64Mb memory sticks
> >

> I have a 717 kit with Sony telephoto extender, extra battery, several
> memory sticks that I will sell for the same price.
>
> See
> http://www.2java.com/chipgallo/717_sale.htm

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SELL WHICH IS WHY I'M READING rec.photo.digital.

If you wallys aren't finding buyers for your crappy Sony cameras doesn't
it say something about the quality and resale prices?

Now sod off out of this NG.