Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > what is not a good idea

what is not a good idea

John McWilliams

It ain't a good idea to click on links posted by someone you don't trust
(somewhat!), esp. tinyurl ones.

If you do click on such, please refrain from lambasting the weak coward
who posts such. He needs attention badly, and if he gets it here, he
will stay. And stay. And st....

you get the point.

--
John McWilliams

Steve Young

"John McWilliams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
'
> It ain't a good idea to click on links posted by someone you don't trust
> (somewhat!), esp. tinyurl ones.

*yep* good way to get an eye poked out

> If you do click on such, please refrain from lambasting the weak coward
> who posts such. He needs attention badly, and if he gets it here, he
> will stay. And stay. And st....

he may even hang around a couple years

C J Campbell

"John McWilliams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It ain't a good idea to click on links posted by someone you don't trust
> (somewhat!), esp. tinyurl ones.
>
> If you do click on such, please refrain from lambasting the weak coward
> who posts such. He needs attention badly, and if he gets it here, he
> will stay. And stay. And st....
>
> you get the point.

Oh, I know better. He finally just got to me. Sorry. It won't happen again.