Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Pentax optio 750z

Pentax optio 750z

René R.

Hay,

I want to buy the Pentax or a sony V3, can someone tell me something about
the photoquality of the Pentax?
I will use it for landscape photo's en portraits mostly on holidays in far
country's.

Thanks,

René

Nostrobino

I have the Optio 750Z and I love it. Photo quality is fine as far as I'm
concerned, and I much appreciate the camera's overall quality and special
features. For a reasonably compact digital camera I think the 750Z is a
mighty hard product to beat.

N.

news:cu4rrs$79n$(E-Mail Removed)...