Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Need assistance setting up Cisco 506 Pix with Cox Business account

Need assistance setting up Cisco 506 Pix with Cox Business account

Kevin

I have a Cisco 506 Pix with current IOS loaded. The router is clean ready
to program as new and is fully enabled.

Cox has given me a static IP that is supposed to be used to connect to the
Internet and then a separate /27 block of static IP's which need to be
routed through the router.

I had someone that was going to program this for me, but I didn't get the
exact static IP list quick enough and that person is now on a 2 week
vacation... I really can't connect anything until the router is programmed.

I have no real experience with Cisco routers other than doing some minor
modifications with a access router.

While the router is fully enabled, I have no need for VPN at this time and
only need to get a basic configuration created. I've got two inside hosts
that need to be given access using IP's from the /27 static block and some
very basic rules (smtp, ftp, ssh etc.. ) for access.

If there is someone out there that can assist in this endeavor I can pay a
reasonable fee to get it done. If it means anything, I am in the metro
Phoenix area.

--
Kevin

sweet_thiruvonam@yahoo.co.in

Hello,
Happy Harmony is the fastest growing matrimonial portal for
Indians.
You can email and IM other members without paying anything on this
site.
The amazing thing is that this site is totally free. Absolutely free.
Cannot believe? Then click on this link to visit and register Happy
Harmony.
http://www.happyharmony.com/?idAff=14
Background check is the new facility they have added now. You can do a
free
background check including age, address, phone numbers, property
owneship
information etc of anybody in the US.

Regards,
Resh

Kevin

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello,
> Happy Harmony is the fastest growing matrimonial portal for
> Indians.

.... rest of non-related spam removed

Sounds like one of the first places that I should put in the router block
list
so that we don't need to deal with in the future...