Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > For All the Newbies/Non-regulars...

For All the Newbies/Non-regulars...

Lewis Lang

In a poor atttempt to disrupt the group (yet again) the troll has now chosen me
as a target of its non-life.

Please be advised that the thread:

"Re: Stolen images by Lewis Lang - What should I do?"

is a lie made by a "troll" (troublemaker who makes lies/lbel/etc. because he/it
has no life) about me, Lewis Lang. Do not suggest it needs to get a lawyer
because I never stole his/its images nor does he/it even have a real/true
identity (it posts masquerading as various people/under false names from the
anonymity of googlegroups - look at the headers of your emails to see where the
posts really come from under X-complaints and X-trace), nor does it even have
any proof because it doesn't need proof to make a lie/false accusation, nor
will it supply any. Don't respond to its lies by suggesting it get a lawyer as
no theft has taken place. Its just saying lies about me/libeling to cause
trouble. You are being had by a liar and a defamer (the troll). Anybody who has
ideas for lawyers that I can use to prosecute this pond scum troll would be
most welcome, though . Alternatively I would appreciate suggestions for
finding out this troll's true identity (beyond its false names it gives and the
anonymity of the googlegroups source it posts from) so I can consider
prosecution for defamtion of character and libel against me. For all regulars,
please feel free to killfile the thread mentioned above and/or its troll author
rather than complain to me that you don't like me defending myself against the
lies of this troll.

Thank you very much for your help and understanding.

Check out my photos at "LEWISVISION":

http://members.aol.com/Lewisvisn/home.htm

Remove "nospam" to reply

***DUE TO SPAM, I NOW BLOCK ALL E-MAIL NOT ON MY LIST, TO BE ADDED TO MY LIST,
PING ME ON THE NEWSGROUP. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. ***

True211

"Lewis Lang" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In a poor atttempt to disrupt the group (yet again) the troll has now

chosen me
> as a target of its non-life.

Did you ever consider the possibility that he/it/she may be repeatedly
targeting you BECAUSE you reply to every single response the troll's posts
get? I sympathize with your position, but if you ignored this the first
time it happened, he/it/she probably would have moved on to a new target by
now, or just gotten bored enough to go somewhere else.