Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > URL rewriting on the Cisco Content Switch CSS 11503

URL rewriting on the Cisco Content Switch CSS 11503

j208@gmx.net

Hi all,

Has anyong out there ever done URL rewriting on the Cisco CSS (11500
series)? I've a client who has this requirement but I'm struggling to
confirm the CSS has this feature before recommending the CSS as the
solution.

Thanks in advance.
Mark

www.BradReese.Com

Hi Mark,

You may find the following Cisco Networking Professional "conversation"
helpful.

Content Networking: CSS 11500 url path rewrite and NAT:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servle...40%40.1dd86134

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
http://www.BradReese.Com