Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > software to repair corrupted JPG

software to repair corrupted JPG

bb

Hi there,

I have several corrupted JPG files, I wonder if there is any free software to
repair such files. I have win98 and Mac OS X.

Thank you very much for any help.

bb

--
hk