Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > faked?

faked?

Mike Fields

"ronr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HOW MANY MORE GOD DAMN POSTS ARE WE GONNA HAVE TO THIS
> THREAD?
>

> CUM ON PEOPLE?

Next time, try TWO of the blue pills ...

Mitch Crane

"Dr. Georg N.Nyman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

>> the 2nd picture on http://tinyurl.com/6cbsc looks strange.
>> how can you make such pictures?
>> picture: http://tinyurl.com/6jlj4
>>

> Hi,
> I did not read the already written replies but as I have been called as
> expert witness in many court cases, my opinion is as well that this
> second photo is faked - the shadows are in a different direction
> compared to the position of the sun...
> rgds George
>
> PS: Now I shall read the replies...

Thanks for illustrating how worthless "expert" witnesses are.

Mitch Crane

ronr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> HOW MANY MORE GOD DAMN POSTS ARE WE GONNA HAVE TO THIS
> THREAD?

Let's start a new thread about picture 5. I say no one with an ass that
large would wear fushia pants, so it's clearly faked.

Also, the sixth and seventh skiers from the left are only about 12-14
inches tall. Unless this is an illusion caused by the enormity of the
fushia buttocks, that's a clear indication of trickery.

Seeing as how the Michael Jackon trial is just getting underway, I'd also
like to take this opportunity to offer my services as an expert witness.
I'm at least as good as Dr. Georg N.Nyman, and probably better.

Chris Myers

Yes, look at the angles of the bodies. They are different. The one on the
left with more light on the sleeve is at an angle more towards the sun while
the one on the right is not. Look at the shadows of the snow, they all fall
along the same lines.

CM