Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Epson Scan and 6 x 4 Transparency

Epson Scan and 6 x 4 Transparency

JeremyUK

Thank you very much indeed. The thumbnail button did the trick. Ver
much appreciated.

Epson Support also got back to me with a very lengthy reply. Althoug
they also said turn off thumbnails they didn't tell me where to fin
it

--
JeremyUK