Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Selling Photoshop cheap

Selling Photoshop cheap

Rare Old Things

Retail version of Photoshop. Bidding starts at only $1.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&item=71294780
53&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Recently upgraded myself, so I'm eBaying my last version of Photoshop. This is
the full retail version with both Original CD's and manual , boxing etc.
Photoshop 5.0 for Windows. Not the latest version but great if your running a
previous version of Windows, or would like to use it as a base to upgrade
yourself.

Follow the link to see full description and photos.

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&item=71294780
53&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

The Balrog

The link says that the item was removed by e-bay. What's up with that?
Randy

"Rare Old Things" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Retail version of Photoshop. Bidding starts at only $1.00
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&item=71294780
> 53&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
>
> Recently upgraded myself, so I'm eBaying my last version of Photoshop.
> This is
> the full retail version with both Original CD's and manual , boxing etc.
> Photoshop 5.0 for Windows. Not the latest version but great if your
> running a
> previous version of Windows, or would like to use it as a base to upgrade
> yourself.
>
> Follow the link to see full description and photos.
>
> Thanks
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&item=71294780
> 53&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Larry

says...
> The link says that the item was removed by e-bay. What's up with that?
> Randy

Perhaps the seller is crooked???

NAH! ON EBAY???? NAH!

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

Tony

Reported to Adobe. If ebay is willing to allow this sort of crap, then it is
time for the corporate lawyers to get after them.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

"Rare Old Things" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Retail version of Photoshop. Bidding starts at only $1.00
>

> Recently upgraded myself, so I'm eBaying my last version of Photoshop.

This is
> the full retail version with both Original CD's and manual , boxing etc.
> Photoshop 5.0 for Windows. Not the latest version but great if your

running a
> previous version of Windows, or would like to use it as a base to upgrade
> yourself.
>
> Follow the link to see full description and photos.
>
> Thanks

Volker Hetzer

Tony wrote:
> Reported to Adobe. If ebay is willing to allow this sort of crap, then it is
> time for the corporate lawyers to get after them.

Why?
It's his, he ought to be able to sell it oughtn't he?

Lots of Greetings!
Volker

chris

Volker Hetzer wrote:
> Tony wrote:
>
>> Reported to Adobe. If ebay is willing to allow this sort of crap, then
>> it is
>> time for the corporate lawyers to get after them.
>>

> Why?
> It's his, he ought to be able to sell it oughtn't he?
>
> Lots of Greetings!
> Volker

The problem here is the seller already used his right to UPGRADE to
version CS. The license # on the old version is invalid for any
upgrades. The description is a fraud.

Crownfield

The Balrog wrote:

> The link says that the item was removed by e-bay. What's up with that?

can it be that adobe does not allow you
to sell the old version when you up upgrade?

> Randy

Crownfield

Volker Hetzer wrote:

> Tony wrote:
> > Reported to Adobe. If ebay is willing to allow this sort of crap, then it is
> > time for the corporate lawyers to get after them.
> >

> Why?
> It's his, he ought to be able to sell it oughtn't he?

no.
his license allows him to run one copy of photoshop on one computer.
the new version replaces the old. he can run one or the other.
only one license, and it allows only one computer for both versions.

it may require the old version to be deleted. check.

> Lots of Greetings!
> Volker

Darrell

"The Balrog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The link says that the item was removed by e-bay. What's up with that?
> Randy
>
> "Rare Old Things" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Retail version of Photoshop. Bidding starts at only $1.00

Because Adobe doesn't allow re-selling of PhotoShop on eBay. eBay will
remove it.

Darrell

"Volker Hetzer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ct0k4c$lsu$(E-Mail Removed)-online.net...
> Tony wrote:
> > Reported to Adobe. If ebay is willing to allow this sort of crap, then

it is
> > time for the corporate lawyers to get after them.
> >

> Why?
> It's his, he ought to be able to sell it oughtn't he?
>
> Lots of Greetings!
> Volker

You don't own the software, you buy a license to use it. Do people not read
the Terms of Use?