Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > EXIF

Steven Hook

Hey,
Replies to my last post tought me about EXIF info, really cool!
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a program that can print
the EXIF info onto actual the image?
Steven

SleeperMan

Steven Hook wrote:
> Hey,
> Replies to my last post tought me about EXIF info, really cool!
> I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a program that
> can print the EXIF info onto actual the image?
> Steven

I know that canon photo print can print exif info besides each image. So,
you can print 3 photos and besides each photo's info on one A4 sheet.

Dave R knows who

"SleeperMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dOcHd.8385$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Steven Hook wrote:
>> Hey,
>> Replies to my last post tought me about EXIF info, really cool!
>> I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a program that
>> can print the EXIF info onto actual the image?
>> Steven

> I know that canon photo print can print exif info besides each image. So,
> you can print 3 photos and besides each photo's info on one A4 sheet.

Which software is this please?

Steven Hook

"SleeperMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dOcHd.8385$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Steven Hook wrote:
> > Hey,
> > Replies to my last post tought me about EXIF info, really cool!
> > I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a program that
> > can print the EXIF info onto actual the image?
> > Steven

> I know that canon photo print can print exif info besides each image. So,
> you can print 3 photos and besides each photo's info on one A4 sheet.

Is that the actuall printer or the printer's software?
Steven

SleeperMan

Dave R knows who wrote:
> "SleeperMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dOcHd.8385$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Steven Hook wrote:
>>> Hey,
>>> Replies to my last post tought me about EXIF info, really cool!
>>> I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a program that
>>> can print the EXIF info onto actual the image?
>>> Steven

>> I know that canon photo print can print exif info besides each
>> image. So, you can print 3 photos and besides each photo's info on
>> one A4 sheet.

> Which software is this please?

Canon Easy-photo print. From there you can select many options, like
borderless, with border, various sizes, thumbnails etc.
It's just i don't know if it works with other printers, since it's Canon's
software i checked and under printers there's no mine HP laser one, just
Canon ip4000. You'll have to try out, but to be honest, i kinda doubt...You
can get it at www.canon.com and then click on downloads, select printer,
like ip4000 and go.

VB.NET to extract EXIF Harry Simpson ASP .Net 1 12-14-2005 04:46 PM
EXIF & MarkerNote Robert ASP .Net 0 10-27-2005 07:03 AM
Extract EXIF infromation from JPEG file =?Utf-8?B?SmFjZWsgU3Rhd2lja2k=?= ASP .Net 0 08-05-2005 01:47 PM
Writing EXIF file properties Joaquin Corchero ASP .Net 0 12-15-2004 06:27 PM
Exif extension tit Firefox 0 10-27-2004 07:27 AM

Advertisments