Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > large prints from digital file?

large prints from digital file?

Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

Can anyone recommend a good place on-line for getting large prints
(around 2' by 3', hopefully with me specifying the size) from a
digital file?

Thanks.

-Joel

Canongirly

www.photobox.co.uk

"Dr. Joel M. Hoffman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:QVYGd.1423$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone recommend a good place on-line for getting large prints
> (around 2' by 3', hopefully with me specifying the size) from a
> digital file?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Joel

PGG

www.ezprints.com

> Can anyone recommend a good place on-line for getting large prints
> (around 2' by 3', hopefully with me specifying the size) from a
> digital file?

Crownfield

http://www.ofoto.com ?

> Thanks.
>
> -Joel

EagleEyePhotography

www.iphotoshop.com

"Dr. Joel M. Hoffman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:QVYGd.1423$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone recommend a good place on-line for getting large prints
> (around 2' by 3', hopefully with me specifying the size) from a
> digital file?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Joel

Jeremy

"Dr. Joel M. Hoffman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:QVYGd.1423$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone recommend a good place on-line for getting large prints
> (around 2' by 3', hopefully with me specifying the size) from a
> digital file?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Joel

Kodak's OFOTO.COM goes as high as 20 x 30, and they claim that they can use
a file as small as 2MP. Must use interpolation. Costs about $18.00 per
print.

howard

"Jeremy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nc9Hd.301$(E-Mail Removed) k.net...

> "Dr. Joel M. Hoffman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:QVYGd.1423$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can anyone recommend a good place on-line for getting large prints
> > (around 2' by 3', hopefully with me specifying the size) from a
> > digital file?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > -Joel
> >

> Kodak's OFOTO.COM goes as high as 20 x 30, and they claim that they can

use
> a file as small as 2MP. Must use interpolation. Costs about $18.00 per
> print.

Probably looks fine, viewed from space.

H.

Dave R knows who

"PGG" <pa_paSPAAMgordygrapes@NO_SP_A_Myahoo.com> wrote in message
newsan.2005.01.18.00.50.40.264000@NO_SP_A_Myahoo .com...
> www.ezprints.com

Their home pages confuses me. If you are a pro you can no longer sign up?

Arthur Small

http://bigphotohelp.com/

Frank

some costco can do 12 x 18 pics for 2.99