Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > secure a network

secure a network

Ben

How do I secure a wireless network?

I have two computers running Window XP and have wireless
cards installed. These computers are connected by a
Linksys router and this router does not support WPA. I
feel they need to be secure since I'm on cable modem and
always on the Internet.

mike

try these:

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6603_7-5137425.html
mike

"Ben" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7e2701c47760$01dc3130$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I secure a wireless network?
>
> I have two computers running Window XP and have wireless
> cards installed. These computers are connected by a
> Linksys router and this router does not support WPA. I
> feel they need to be secure since I'm on cable modem and
> always on the Internet.

---

Jack

Hi.