Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > BEWARE STEREO EXHANGE-CHICAGO-DAVID NASH-RIPOFF ARTIST !

BEWARE STEREO EXHANGE-CHICAGO-DAVID NASH-RIPOFF ARTIST !

Fatboy Jr.

ATTENTION ALL STEREO FANS- THE FOLLOWING SHOP IS ACCEPTING STEREO
EQUIPMENT FOR REPAIR AND KEEPING IT !

STEREO EXCHANGE- OWNED AND OPERATED BY DAVID NASH
located in Lincoln square
4743 North Western Avenue
Chicago IL. 60625
773/784-0004

THIS IS HIS WEBSITE- BEWARE- DO NOT SEND THIS LOWLIFE SCUMBAG ANYTHING
TO REPAIR- YOU WILL NOT SEE IT AGAIN !

http://www.turntablerepair.com/

THIS GUY ACCEPTS YOUR STEREO FOR REPAIR VIA UPS OR USPS, WHEN HE GETS
IT HE REPAIRS IT, THEN HE JUST NEVER SENDS IT BACK, AND KEEPS THE UNIT
! HE HAS LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF STEREOS STACKED TO THE CEILING AND MY
GUESS IS, HE HAS THIS THEFT SCHEME DOWN TO A SCIENCE

HE HAS STOLEN MY VINTAGE TAPE DECK AND HAS IT NOW FOR 4 MONTHS, REFUSES
TO ANSWER PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS- I HAVE HAD SOMEONE STOP BY HIS SHOP
AND OFFER TO PAY THE BILL ON IT- HE REFUSES TO RELEASE THE DECK !
BEWARE-BEWARE-BEWARE- MAJOR RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST !

Darrell

"Fatboy Jr." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> ATTENTION ALL STEREO FANS- THE FOLLOWING SHOP IS ACCEPTING STEREO
> EQUIPMENT FOR REPAIR AND KEEPING IT !

So send your keyboard for repair as it's CAPS key is stuck. This is
off-topic and off-charter on rec.photo.* But if you have a legit charge
against this person contact the police! Contact the BBB!

I know repairing older cameras is sometimes time consuming as parts tend to
be hard to obtain. I would imagine old stereo parts are equally hard to
find.

Your Favorite Artist Silverstrand Media 34 02-08-2011 05:40 AM
F-artist products oj Computer Support 0 10-27-2005 06:02 PM
Identifying sandsicaf artist Brian Computer Support 8 09-07-2004 05:07 PM
looking for Graphic artist/webmaster America's Army Computer Support 0 01-29-2004 04:28 AM
Looking for song title and artist Rob K Computer Support 6 01-02-2004 10:55 AM

Advertisments