Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sony EX50 vs. Hiti 631PS 4x6 printers?

Sony EX50 vs. Hiti 631PS 4x6 printers?

Aaron Heck

Hi gang,

I need to buy a printer soon for an end-of the month gift. I've been able to
check out the Sony locally, but I'm unable to do so with the HiTi, so it
would have to be bought sight-unseen. The Hi-Ti models I'm considering are
the 631PS, which seems to be the same price as the Sony. The 640PS is a few
bucks more, but I really can't see any significant differences.

Has anyone been able to spend anytime with both of these printers? If so,
I'm interested in your comments. I don't mind buying the Hi-Ti over the
internet, but I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

Thanks!
Aaron