Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > lessons

lessons

Jul

Hi,

Does exist any courses/lessons for begginners on the web?
Any materials for start.
The free is better

Thanks.

Rudy Benner

"Jul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:WhICd.8186$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Hi,
>
> Does exist any courses/lessons for begginners on the web?
> Any materials for start.
> The free is better
>
> Thanks.

http://www.basic-digital-photography.com/index.html
http://www.clarkvision.com/
http://www.normankoren.com/index.html
http://www.sekonic.com/IncidentVsReflect.html
http://luminous-landscape.com/
http://www.webphotoschool.com/http:/....com/index.htm

stewy

> "Jul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:WhICd.8186$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does exist any courses/lessons for begginners on the web?
>> Any materials for start.
>> The free is better
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> http://www.basic-digital-photography.com/index.html
> http://www.clarkvision.com/
> http://www.normankoren.com/index.html
> http://www.sekonic.com/IncidentVsReflect.html
> http://luminous-landscape.com/
> http://www.webphotoschool.com/http:/....com/index.htm

If you have P2P software like Kazaa, Limewire or Acquision, try typing in
'tutorials' or 'Photoshop tutorials' and see what you can come up with.

Rudy Benner

"stewy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BE018EF2.E9E%(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>

>> "Jul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:WhICd.8186$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Does exist any courses/lessons for begginners on the web?
>>> Any materials for start.
>>> The free is better
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>

>> http://www.basic-digital-photography.com/index.html
>> http://www.clarkvision.com/
>> http://www.normankoren.com/index.html
>> http://www.sekonic.com/IncidentVsReflect.html
>> http://luminous-landscape.com/
>> http://www.webphotoschool.com/http:/....com/index.htm
>>

> If you have P2P software like Kazaa, Limewire or Acquision, try typing in
> 'tutorials' or 'Photoshop tutorials' and see what you can come up with.

I use Shareaza and I am up to my 'nads in good stuff.