Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Best graphic card

Best graphic card

Larry Noble

Am putting together a new computer.
What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
picture use and using a LCD monitor.

Thanks

Roland Karlsson

Larry Noble <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Am putting together a new computer.
> What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
> picture use and using a LCD monitor.

Any card with a digital output I would assume.

/Roland

Stacey

Larry Noble wrote:

> Am putting together a new computer.
> What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
> picture use and using a LCD monitor.

Some of the best 2D has always been Matrox.

--

Stacey

Eddy Vortex

I got a new box built in Sept. and went with a ChainTech video card. Working
fine so far.
"Larry Noble" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Am putting together a new computer.
> What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
> picture use and using a LCD monitor.
>
> Thanks

usenet@imagenoir.com

Kibo informs me that Larry Noble <(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:

> Am putting together a new computer.
>What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
>picture use and using a LCD monitor.

You need a Matrox card, & unless you're spending big bucks on a
colour-matching LCD, get a mid-priced CRT instead of the LCD.

Dalibor Bauernfrajnd

says...
> Am putting together a new computer.
> What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
> picture use and using a LCD monitor.

I would go with a Matrox.

--
Feel the Sound - www.audiofil.net