Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > How do we stamp our names onto our photos?

How do we stamp our names onto our photos?

Kim

Hi there I have another total newbie question about photo shop cs.
I know there is a way to put your name on your photos because someone set it
up to have my name on it but try as I have I have not been able to find it.
How do we stamp our names onto our photos?
Thanks for your help it is much appreciated.
Kim (kindergarten)

John McWilliams

Kim wrote:

> Hi there I have another total newbie question about photo shop cs.
> I know there is a way to put your name on your photos because someone set it
> up to have my name on it but try as I have I have not been able to find it.
> How do we stamp our names onto our photos?
> Thanks for your help it is much appreciated.
> Kim (kindergarten)

There are many ways. For one by one, use a text layer and type it in.
For processing a whole bunch with the same name, use automate-> web
photo gallery, then under security, there are options to put in a name
in the text field.

--

John McWilliams

webhead123

See it on webcityphoto.com

Chuck

HRosita

Hi,

You can use the text tool or create a brush that will stamp you name on a
picture. Check this out:

http://www.myjanee.com/tuts/brush/cbrush7.htm
Rosita

LLutton

>How do we stamp our names onto our photos?
>From: John McWilliams

Another method is using the brush tool. You can make your name or anything by
making a custom brush. Check the Help.
Lynn

usenet@imagenoir.com

Kibo informs me that "Kim" <(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:

>Hi there I have another total newbie question about photo shop cs.
>I know there is a way to put your name on your photos because someone set it
>up to have my name on it but try as I have I have not been able to find it.
>How do we stamp our names onto our photos?
>Thanks for your help it is much appreciated.
>Kim (kindergarten)

Just click on the text tool & start typing. This will create a new layer
on the photo that you can edit, save, & use as an overlay for your other
images. Once you've gotten the hang of that, you can turn it into an
Action or Droplet, so you can automate the process.