Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Which Compact Flash Cards?

Which Compact Flash Cards?

GENEVIG

I'm just getting into digital photos. Are there any Flash cards that are better
than others? Are some of better quality than others. I'm not concerned about
price, just want high quality and reliability.

Thanks for your response. Gene

Dalibor Bauernfrajnd

says...
> I'm just getting into digital photos. Are there any Flash cards that are better
> than others? Are some of better quality than others. I'm not concerned about
> price, just want high quality and reliability.
>
> Thanks for your response. Gene

I've asked the same question a few times. A few friends who are into amateur
photography usually said Sandisk.

--
Feel the Sound - www.audiofil.net
d.B.

Dave R knows who

"Dalibor Bauernfrajnd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) t...
> says...
>> I'm just getting into digital photos. Are there any Flash cards that are
>> better
>> than others? Are some of better quality than others. I'm not concerned
>> about
>> price, just want high quality and reliability.
>>
>> Thanks for your response. Gene

> I've asked the same question a few times. A few friends who are into
> amateur
> photography usually said Sandisk.

Sounds about right. The pros I've hung with all use Lexar.

George Kerby

On 1/3/05 5:41 PM, in article rKkCd.16308$(E-Mail Removed), "Dave
R knows who" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Dalibor Bauernfrajnd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) t...
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
>> says...
>>> I'm just getting into digital photos. Are there any Flash cards that are
>>> better
>>> than others? Are some of better quality than others. I'm not concerned
>>> about
>>> price, just want high quality and reliability.
>>>
>>> Thanks for your response. Gene

>> I've asked the same question a few times. A few friends who are into
>> amateur
>> photography usually said Sandisk.

> Sounds about right. The pros I've hung with all use Lexar.

Lexar are one of the few who make a CF card that writes fast enough to keep
up with the latest 'pro' cameras. The 80X pro line are on sale (with
rebates) at Amazon.com. The future is leaning toward SD cards, it seems...

Michael Dee

This site should tell you quite a bit. I believe anyone's questions about CF
cards can be answered here.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...