Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wizard doesn't work

wizard doesn't work

=?Utf-8?B?cnNwaWRlbg==?=

please help...I have run the wizard on each computer but the home network doesn't work...my internet works on both computers and I can see my wireless connection but cannot see the other computers on the network...also my e-mail doesn't work on the remote computer

=?Utf-8?B?cnNwaWRlbg==?=

so I finally figured it out...disable the firewalls on both computers...I know I know...just read the posts...I'm learning...