Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How to forward ports...

How to forward ports...

=?Utf-8?B?Y29tZWR5XzE3?=

Hey guys. This game I have called War of the Ring requires me to forward ports to my computer since I'm using a router. It says to refer to my router manuel to find out how to forward ports. I can't find it so I'm wondering if anyone here knows how to forward ports to my computer. They are:

Any help would be appreciated.

TW

It would help to know what brand and model router you have. Also check the
manufacturer's web site.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

forward attachments Jules Firefox 4 11-13-2004 11:27 PM
Thunderbird 0.7 / 0.8 Forward Mark Dalgua Firefox 1 10-22-2004 06:56 AM
Thunderbird 0.5 doesn't forward attachments + little issue with news carreg3|j'aime pas le spam| Firefox 5 04-04-2004 12:59 PM
Re-forward declaration of types which were already forward declared qazmlp C++ 1 02-15-2004 07:00 PM
Hot to change the forward header...? Marius Firefox 0 08-27-2003 06:42 PM

Advertisments