Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > xD memory brands

xD memory brands

Aaron

I just bought a fuji a330 digital camera. Was wondering if there is a
differecne between different brands of xD memoryl fuji, olympus, sandisk,
and lexar?

Or should I stick with fuji?

Thank you,

Aaron

Harvey

"Aaron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just bought a fuji a330 digital camera. Was wondering if there is a
> differecne between different brands of xD memoryl fuji, olympus, sandisk,
> and lexar?

There shouldn't be any difference. XD is a standard.

> Or should I stick with fuji?

My 'Fuji' XD card actually has 'made by Toshiba' stamped on it on very small
lettering. The Olympus's I've seen have the same on them too.