Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Jessops sale - pathetic.

Jessops sale - pathetic.

Si

Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on the
homepage.

Wow - 15 items in their sale!

Jessops - go hide up your own arses.

Si.

David J Taylor

"Si" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cqmhq5$pmg$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on the
> homepage.
>
> Wow - 15 items in their sale!
>
> Jessops - go hide up your own a***s.
>
> Si.

As Jessops will match Internet prices throughout the whole year, it seems
rather unnecessary for them to even have a "sale". Their "sale" is the
whole year round. You should try them!

David

ferg

">
> Wow - 15 items in their sale!
>
> Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
>
> Si.
>seems a lot of sales this jan are very poor,esp tescos,curry's some inc
>tesco.s even lying about their so called sale prices

my hunt for a bargain rear projection continues.......

ferg

steeler

"Si" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cqmhq5$pmg$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on the
> homepage.
>
> Wow - 15 items in their sale!
>
> Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
>
> Si.

Jessops are great - so long as you do not pay advertised price and only use
price-match. Great customer service.

thumps

"steeler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41ced8dc$0$19162$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Si" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cqmhq5$pmg$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on the
> > homepage.
> >
> > Wow - 15 items in their sale!
> >
> > Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
> >
> > Si.
> >

> Jessops are great - so long as you do not pay advertised price and only

use
> price-match. Great customer service.

Steeler,

I've heard they online price match, does anyone know "who" they'll price
match?

Thanks

Thumps

David J Taylor

"thumps" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
[]
>> Jessops are great - so long as you do not pay advertised price and only

> use
>> price-match. Great customer service.
>>

> Steeler,
>
> I've heard they online price match, does anyone know "who" they'll price
> match?

A UK Internet site with the goods in stock. Any matching is at the
manager's discretion, I believe.

David

steeler

"thumps" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "steeler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:41ced8dc$0$19162$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Si" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:cqmhq5$pmg$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on

the
> > > homepage.
> > >
> > > Wow - 15 items in their sale!
> > >
> > > Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
> > >
> > > Si.
> > >

> > Jessops are great - so long as you do not pay advertised price and only

> use
> > price-match. Great customer service.
> >

> Steeler,
>
> I've heard they online price match, does anyone know "who" they'll price
> match?

Managers discretion but a well known retailer in the UK (e.g. Amazon,
unbeatable, empire) will almost always be accepted. If you can take a
printout all the better. Make sure it is in the UK though - so not 7dayshop
or pixmania.

Darrell

"Si" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cqmhq5$pmg$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on the
> homepage.
>
> Wow - 15 items in their sale!
>
> Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
>
> Si.

So you are either a competitor or a disgruntled ex-employee.

ferg

">> Wow - 15 items in their sale!

>> Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
>>
>> Si.
>>

> So you are either a competitor or a disgruntled ex-employee.
>

>or someone who just expects better from a supposed nationwide leading
>retailer

ferg

steeler

"Darrell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Si" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cqmhq5$pmg$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on the
> > homepage.
> >
> > Wow - 15 items in their sale!
> >
> > Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
> >
> > Si.
> >

> So you are either a competitor or a disgruntled ex-employee.

I doubt it. Even if you like the store 15 items in the sale is a bit poor.

JESSOPS UK tbm Digital Photography 2 01-26-2005 11:46 AM
JESSOPS GLASGOW UK tbm Digital Photography 5 01-25-2005 10:32 PM
Jessops Printing Facilty Edward Holt Digital Photography 1 07-21-2004 07:16 PM
Jessops - you may wish to know Freddie Cooke Digital Photography 3 06-28-2004 06:58 PM
Jessops Dark Prints Chris Digital Photography 1 10-16-2003 09:38 PM

Advertisments