Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > MSBN problem! Errors!! HELP!

MSBN problem! Errors!! HELP!

=?Utf-8?B?c2FyYWg=?=

I am using a Microsoft Wireless USB adapter (model: MN-510) attached to a Compaq Presario running Windows ME.
I am getting the following error messages:
VSMON caused errors and will shut down
Msbntray caused errors and will shut down
msbnutil caused errors and will shut down
I have completed setup of the MSBN but have not been able to connect to my Microsoft Wireless Base Station because these errors close the MSBN utility.

(BTW: I had used MSBN on this computer before and it worked fine, but after getting a virus I ran Compaq's Restore disk, which reformatted the HD and re-installed WIN ME....I have installed other programs I had used before the virus and have not had any problems until running this!)

ANY help or hints as to what the problem may be would be very much appreciated! THANKS!
(e-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or I will check the boards!)

Dave Puhrmann [MSFT]

Sarah,

You might want to try posting this message on the
microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware newsgroup. It contains messages
specific to the Microsoft networking hardware/software.

--
Dave Puhrmann [MSFT]
This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...